WATERFLY TPU Water Bladder Bag · Hydration · Reservoir · Hiking Hydration Bladder· Bladder · Bladder Bag · Hydration Bladder · Hydration Pack Bladder · Hydration Backpack
- TPU Material
- Food-Grade PEVA Material: Made of premium food-grade PEVA material, odorless and non-toxic, anti-bacterial and BPA-free, you can rest assured it is safe
- Wide Screw-Cap with Handle: The front wide mouth provides an easy access to the pouch for filling, washing and drying, very easy to add ice cubes and clean; while screw-cap with handle is convenient to hold and operate
- Leakproof: With leakproof rubber rings inside the wide lid and around the tube joint, both the lid and tube are leakproof, you’ll never worry about water leakage
- Foldable & Portable: This water bag is soft and foldable when it is empty, well fits into pockets, backpacks or brief cases, lightweight and portable for long hikes, walks, and generally small trips
- Multi-Functional: With 2L/3L large capacity and durable long tube, it can be used to store water with temperature of -20°C to 50°C, perfect for outdoor sports like cycling hiking climbing running
2L Bladder Size: 7.1 x 14.4 inches / 18 x 36.5cm (L x W), Weight: 0.42lb. / 190g
3L Bladder Size: 7.5 x 20.7 inches / 19 x 52.5cm (L x W), Weight: 0.46lb. / 210g
Tube Length: 42 inches / 107cm
How to Install the Tube
1.Aim the tube at the plughole;
2.Screw the tube head into the plughole entirely;
How to Use the Water Bladder Correctly
1.Open the mouth cover;
2.Pull the tube mouth up to unlock it;
3.Gently bite or pinch the mouth and suck water.
How to Air-Dry the Water Bladder
After cleaning it, hang it upside down in a shady and cool place to air-dry.
1.The temperature of the water should between -20°C and 50°C.
2.Please follow the above procedures to use the water bag correctly otherwise it is hard to suck water out.
3.Remember to press the mouth down to lock it securely after drinking to avoid leakage.
4.Do not fill it with milk, juice, liquor, carbonated beverage or other soft drinks.
5.Please soak the bladder for one hour in warm salt water about 30-40°C and then clean it before using.
6.Clean it with a mild detergent and rinse the reservoir thoroughly.
1 x Water Hydration Bladder
1 x Tube